Taking as inspiration the work of artist Andy Goldsworthy, we have decided to create a sculpture that instead of being built around natural elements, like stones and branches, uses as the raw material the electronic componenets of discared computers. Just as Andy Goldsworthy creates work out of the natural environment around him we are creating a structure out of elements from our electronic environment, as a coment on the detritus of modern life. This will be a multi-channel video installation with electronic parts, projection and a flat LED screen.
- My New Website!
- Internet Archive Salon at Gray Area Foundation For The Arts (03/03/10)
- Announcing: Palomar5 comes to Gray Area!
- Seizing Space (via SF Bay Guardian)
- News & Updates from Gray Area Foundation for the Arts
- A Better Market Street
- The Tenderloin Gets a Facelift With Gray Area (7x7sf Magazine)
- Tenderloin Proxy: Temporary Placeholders in Empty Lots
- Camille Utterback, 2009 MacArthur Fellow
- ShiftSpace to talk on Software Freedom Day (11/19)