each key of the piano will be a switch that connects to the circuit we created so that each key press is detected, leading to the release of a particular liquor. here are some of our experiments in creating switches, initially we used washers for the switches, but we had to undo them because they would not fit back in the piano. our next attempt was with using metallic tape as a conductor to make the switch connection.
- My New Website!
- Internet Archive Salon at Gray Area Foundation For The Arts (03/03/10)
- Announcing: Palomar5 comes to Gray Area!
- Seizing Space (via SF Bay Guardian)
- News & Updates from Gray Area Foundation for the Arts
- A Better Market Street
- The Tenderloin Gets a Facelift With Gray Area (7x7sf Magazine)
- Tenderloin Proxy: Temporary Placeholders in Empty Lots
- Camille Utterback, 2009 MacArthur Fellow
- ShiftSpace to talk on Software Freedom Day (11/19)