things done and undone

we have made a lot of important adjustments to the pianocktail:

we have attached new wheels for the piano to make moving it to the nime show easier (it weighs 400 pounds!).

wheels

we unsoldered all of the wires we had attached to the solenoid valves to attach female-in DC connectors instead, this to make problem solving easier should we ever need to replace one of the valves.

valves

we attached hooks to the top of the piano to make organizing the wires easier.

hookshooks2

we installed lights in the back of the piano to illuminate the piano action and circuit.

lights

we labeled more wires…

labels

we made a drain mechanism so that excess liquid does not fall on the piano action or circuit and we finished mounting the dispensing mechanism for the liquor.

drain

we tested the liquid dispensing set up to see if it working properly and so far so good, now we just need to set everything up and test the whole mechanism with the algorithm.

piano1

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s